-
May 20th, 2003, 01:51 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Heading out for Japan in about 3 hours... ^______________^
(jeez, if I'd known when we were ordering the Blood Hound stuff that I'd be going to Japan so soon, I'd just have bought the stupid magazine there for like $5 instead of it ending up costing somewhere in the neighborhood of $30 with shipping and reshipping and arrgh...)
Anyhow, I ought to be back around June 5 or 6 (kinda puzzled about how the international date line works from this direction ^^; [img]wink.gif[/img] so I'll try to catch up then!
Do list when I get back:
sort out mailing the last couple doujinshi
start translating 'em
beg Carole to send the BetsuHana back and start translating it
start translating God Child book 1 #2
finish the next chapters of Earthian and Fruits Basket for Ob-session and MangaProject respectively
keep writing on Master and Servant
oh yeah, I was doing a doujinshi too @_@
and SOMEWHERE in there I'm supposed to have a full-time job aren't I...? @_@;;;;;;;
Too many things I want to do and not enough time! They ought to solve the unemployment problem by making work weeks four days long and giving everyone three day weekends so they can do the stuff they want to do that they don't get paid for... that way they'd need to hire more people to cover the other days, and it'd all be copacetic... sigh...
-
May 20th, 2003, 02:56 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Lucky you^______^
I i wish i could go to Japan this year, but i can?t. No Money.... [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]
But next year i go there too....that?s for sure.
Make sure that you come back safely [img]wink.gif[/img]
*Seiichi is waiting too, i guess* [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ May 20, 2003 05:21 PM: Message edited by: Mahyla ]</font>
-
May 20th, 2003, 04:18 PM
#3
Inactive Member
So it is time now. [img]smile.gif[/img] Hope you have read my last email! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Don't worry now about the things you wanna do when you are back and think about your wonderful holidays you will start right now! [img]smile.gif[/img] ))
Come back well and enjoy every second! [img]smile.gif[/img] ))
-
May 20th, 2003, 07:02 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Have a great time! And come back safely [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
May 20th, 2003, 08:06 PM
#5
Inactive Member
have a great time [img]smile.gif[/img] shop lotses and come back with stories to make us all jealous [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
May 20th, 2003, 10:23 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Ohh have a safe trip and have lots of fun ^_______^
-
May 21st, 2003, 03:28 AM
#7
HB Forum Owner
Have lots of fun, Risu! Don't go broke! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Oh, and you shouldn't fret about the Blood Hound thing. Monthly magazines are only sold in shops during the month that they're released, and by this time, you'd probably have a REALLY hard time finding Blood Hound in the Japan shops. Especially since it's in Betu Hana to Yume, which isn't half as popular as Hana to Yume and therefore is sold out really fast. (Heck, Hana to Yume itself is sold out in Hong Kong within the first week of each release!)
So...the auctions were still your best bet. ~.^
-
May 21st, 2003, 04:37 AM
#8
Inactive Member
Have a nice trip!!! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks